I just bought a bunch of 62gr green tip projectiles, and they're dirty, to the point where I need to clean them before I reload them. Can I just throw them in some walnut media? Or should I call my buddy and use his sonic cleaner
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tumbling bullets??
Collapse
X
-
Tumbling bullets??
Originally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑTags: None -
I did about 2k 45 the other week for a few hours.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2Originally posted by Kestryll..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...Originally posted by Libertarian777...Don't pick either side....Comment
-
Great they're going inOriginally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑComment
-
At first I thought you were going to talk about 7.62x39 xDMy AR is 7.62x39, so that if/when we get invaded, I can shoot their ammo back at them!
sigpic
My Home-Made Recurve Bow ThreadOriginally posted by FalstaffWhere is this ammo "Black market" he speaks of? Do they have .223 in stock?
Own An 80%? CLICK HERE!
Kevin de Leon, on minority women and profiling.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,629
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19915 users online. 122 members and 19793 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment