Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why no primers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Sputnik
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 2240

    Originally posted by Maltese Falcon
    Ammo OOS...

    Powder/Primers OOS...

    Next, large round hand sized rocks?

    .
    the rock panic of 2014...stock up now.

    Comment

    • #17
      johnny1290
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 1598

      They're out there. You won't pay what they cost in Nov, or be able to get as many as you want, or all at one place, or maybe the brand you want, or any combination of these. But you can get them.

      I'm a dirty horder, and bought 30k of them last month. Wish I'd bought more. I will say I've been paying 25% more than in November for everything. It's worth it to me.

      I just talked to a friend in Texas, she claims they still have .22 bulk packs on the shelf at walmart and most ammo, but limits on 223 and 9mm(when its in stock).

      Comment

      • #18
        damndave
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2008
        • 10858

        You need to look harder. They are out there. Might not be the price you want to pay, but plenty are available.

        In the last 2 weeks, I have gotten nearly 25k CCI primers.

        Comment

        • #19
          Beermster1
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 80

          Primers

          I found powder and primers at Recobstargetshop.com just yesterday, Excellent customer service to boot

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1