Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ammo - How much is enough?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    GeoffLinder
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 2425

    Originally posted by wtkaiser
    You should need LESS with a SHTF scenario because 50-75% of us will get massacred in our sleep within a week for bread and milk. The entire concept of a scenario like that is so unrealistic as to be pointless.
    No hate mail here, agreed that it's unrealistic, but what you are saying about 50-75% is only true for the unwary and unprepared. In a tight situation, never let your guard down, 24/7 you need to live in condition red!

    Comment

    • #32
      Dutch Henry
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 733

      You can never have too many guns or too much ammo.

      Comment

      • #33
        johnny1290
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 1598

        I've been reminding a friend of mine to buy .22 for the last year. All I got was "oh, I have 50 rounds left and I can just buy some at Wal Mart."

        She about choked when I told her I sold some for $100 a box the other day LOL

        The price only goes in one direction. My ideal is to build up to a lifetime supply. I'm far from there, but better than some. I have a few years worth easily.

        Comment

        • #34
          GW
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2004
          • 16078

          Ammo - How much is enough?
          All of it
          sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

          Comment

          • #35
            therealnickb
            King- Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2011
            • 8957

            Originally posted by Weekender
            With the current frenzy over obtaining ammo, the question I often hear is "how much ammo should I buy?".

            Has anyone seen a good source of thoughtful information on this topic?

            Thanks

            Weekender
            Define your own definition of "enough".

            Enough for what?

            Comment

            • #36
              Fishslayer
              In Memoriam
              • Jan 2010
              • 13035

              "Just a little more..."
              "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
              You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
              You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


              Originally Posted by JackRydden224
              I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
              Originally posted by redcliff
              A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1