Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for RCBS FL Sizer in .223 with or without mandrel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stilly
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 10685

    Looking for RCBS FL Sizer in .223 with or without mandrel.

    Anyone know where I can find one of these dies?

    I ordered one from a jackass on amazon and he is a freaking deadbeat so I am cancelling now and giving him neg feedback.

    Last time I checked midway was out, Everyone was out. I just need 1 freaking die. JUST the full length sizer! That is all. I do not even need a mandrel.

    Grafs was out, Ebay is ridiculous and only sets.

    Dammit. I am going nuts looking for one. After reading several posts from absolute morons in the OT section now I have to go clear my mind in the reloading space but damn I really want to know that I have a die on the way...

    Anyone knows where I can get the single die RCBS only then would ya fill me in?

    :\
    7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

    Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



    And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...
  • #2
    Sub95
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1227

    would you like to barrow one?

    Comment

    • #3
      spy-d
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 463

      Call Huntington's in Oroville, CA. RCBS is next door.
      If they can't help, Call me.

      Comment

      • #4
        stilly
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2009
        • 10685

        No borrowing, I gotta have it to own as it will become a part of my die set. I am gonna put it with a Lee set and replace the mandrel with the X-die mandrel. I have done that with my .308 set but I want to practice on .223 before moving to .308. Huntington's is all out but it never occured to give rcbs a call. I will call them when I can.
        7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

        Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



        And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

        Comment

        • #5
          spy-d
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 463

          Jones Fort in Redding, CA has a set for $42.95

          Call them at (530) 222-3223

          If they won't ship, Contack me, and I can get them for you.

          Comment

          • #6
            Eargasm
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 611

            I might have one. Send me a PM reminding me to look, my memory is pretty bad on Fridays.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1