Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon Order Wait Support Group Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iroquois
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 876

    I finally received my S 1050 /w .223 carbide dies and powder check on Monday from Grafs.
    Hoping to have time this weekend to start assembling.

    Comment

    • MrElectric03
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 1590

      My 650 and bunch of stuff showed up yesterday, everything but the .40 dies and spare parts kit. Ordered 3/10, arrived yesterday 4/16.
      Originally posted by ar15barrels
      So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
      We must be on calguns...

      Comment

      • mac128k
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 47

        Ordered 3/19 from BE and got a surprise box today. Had nearly everything but the press and dies.

        Cleaning brass now at least

        Comment

        • Zamble
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 2354

          Well Dillon dinged my card for two grand and change. No email, but I guess it will be sent tomorrow. Then all I will have coming is the electric trimmer.

          Comment

          • MrElectric03
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 1590

            Got my spare parts kit today, still waiting on dies.
            Originally posted by ar15barrels
            So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
            We must be on calguns...

            Comment

            • Zamble
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 2354

              Finally. 75#'s of gear shipped. Delivery on Wednesday.

              Comment

              • BajaJames83
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2011
                • 6043

                i place my order through brian enos on: 3/16. got a conversion kit, but no press yet.
                can you guys post order date and received dates.
                NRA Endowment Life Member
                USMC 2001-2012

                Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                Comment

                • MrElectric03
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 1590

                  I ordered mine 3/10 and got it 4/17 but I ordered a 650, have everything but the dies now.
                  Originally posted by ar15barrels
                  So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
                  We must be on calguns...

                  Comment

                  • ricemanff
                    Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 158

                    Barnwood arms in Ripon is supposed to be getting in an order from Dillon Tomorrow, 650's and 550's.

                    Comment

                    • Zamble
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 2354

                      Got my order today. Now I just need to reinforce my workbench top and I am golden.

                      Comment

                      • unclejesse
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 844

                        ordered rt1200 on 03/15 from brian, still waiting

                        Comment

                        • tiller
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 794

                          Has anybody ordered a square deal b? Wonder what the wait time on those are?
                          .223 & .308 brass processing

                          Comment

                          • bruceflinch
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 40155

                            Yesterday I waited "on hold" w/ Dillon to buy a rebound spring tool for 35 minutes. The guy got my oder done intime for him to go home 2 minutes before quitting time. Tool is on the way!
                            Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

                            I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

                            Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

                            Secret Club Member?.

                            Comment

                            • ricemanff
                              Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 158

                              Originally posted by tiller
                              Has anybody ordered a square deal b? Wonder what the wait time on those are?
                              Are you set on the Square deal? We should be getting some 550 and 650 today at Barnwood arms. I will post what we got when I go by there

                              Comment

                              • pakk
                                Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 187

                                Well I got a little package from Dillon today. I think they sent me everything but that actual loader.
                                Don't panic bro.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1