Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon Order Wait Support Group Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    ChrisToad
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 329

    Still waiting... (Grafs)
    Be safe, have fun.
    'CA Bears Target Shooters' on MEETUP

    Comment

    • #77
      ChrisToad
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 329

      Update: got a call today, 650 is finally allocated to my order. What I forgot to ask was if that meant it ships this week, or if now I'm in the 4-6 week shipping delay. Ugh.

      Order date 1/7/13
      Last edited by ChrisToad; 02-23-2013, 12:17 AM.
      Be safe, have fun.
      'CA Bears Target Shooters' on MEETUP

      Comment

      • #78
        damndave
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2008
        • 10858

        Originally posted by ChrisToad
        Update: got a call today, 650 is finally allocated to my order. What I forgot to ask was if that meant it ships this week, or if now I'm in the 4-6 week shipping delay. Ugh.

        Good to know. I'm about a month behind you. Maybe Dillon sent them a whole bunch!

        If you are put in the shipping queue, at least it's only 3-4 weeks now
        Last edited by damndave; 02-21-2013, 12:08 AM.

        Comment

        • #79
          prc77
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 2578

          35 days into my 650 order, I have about 90% of what I ordered,, but still no press
          C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
          83-85

          USPSA CRO
          MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun


          sigpic

          Comment

          • #80
            kgcabs
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 1156

            I put my order in with Brian for a 650 9, 45 and the usual stuff on 1/14, paid in full....I have received NOTHING.


            Talked to Lee at dillon. He said he had no idea how to track my order.....had to talk to brian. emailed brian....no word

            Comment

            • #81
              damndave
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Oct 2008
              • 10858

              All of my stuff shipped from Grafs in 3 weeks except the 45acp dies and xl650 press.

              Stuff that shipped

              Aluminum Roller Handle
              Bullet Tray
              Strong Mount
              Extra Toolhead
              Cover
              Case Feeder (large pistol)
              Toolhead stand
              9mm Conversion Kit (I bought the dies at Turners)
              Hornady small pistol case feeder plate (compatible with Dillon Case Feeder)

              Comment

              • #82
                DRAB_81
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 2482

                My order is now complete, the 223 dies showed up today. I ordered them from BE on 1/7/13.

                Comment

                • #83
                  EL_NinO619
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 1519

                  So far I have received the DVD and hat, Got tracking # and charge for caliber conversion. Been wanted to load .223 but I sold my dies, lucky me though redding shipped me out all my dies already, and they are beautiful.
                  se carga el diablo de la pistola...
                  .223, .25acp, 25-20win, 9mm, 38spl/.357, 10mm .308, 8mm M, 7mm Rem Mag, 45acp, .475 Wildey mag
                  On 2 Hornady LnL AP & Dillon Super 1050

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    Zamble
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 2354

                    Ordered my 1050 today in 9mm carbide. Then also bought everything else I needed for .223 in carbide. Plus a bunch of other accessories.

                    The wait begins. lol

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      Zamble
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 2354

                      Well, some of my order was shipped today, $553 worth. Now only $2175 to be billed and I will be a happy camper.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        Kokak
                        Member
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 336

                        I received my stuff 2 weeks ago... and still haven't had the time to unbox it and put my reloading bench together...

                        SASS #104925

                        If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          finsfan21
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 624

                          Not to rub it n..
                          Got my Dillon 550 brand new in one day off a fellow Calgunner for $400
                          Got my lee dies in 4 days from Fs reloading
                          Got my .40and 9mm conversion kit from Brian Enos in 6 days
                          Bought primers and powder from discount shooter supply in Sac.
                          Got brass from craigslist at a decent price.
                          Just need bullets.
                          A lot was right place at right time!

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            kgcabs
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 1156

                            Originally posted by kgcabs
                            I put my order in with Brian for a 650 9, 45 and the usual stuff on 1/14, paid in full....I have received NOTHING.
                            Today I received all my stuff except the 650, roller handle and conversion kit. Now I get to stare at my dies and case feeder.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              damndave
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 10858

                              Originally posted by California44
                              I have a 650 press, 45 die, mount, spare parts kit. I want to order the case feeder but don't want to be a frequent visitor to this thread, but, has anyone recently ordered a case feeder and how long is it taking?

                              Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.


                              In-stock right now.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                California44
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 1092

                                Originally posted by kgcabs
                                Today I received all my stuff except the 650, roller handle and conversion kit. Now I get to stare at my dies and case feeder.
                                What's so great about the upgraded roller handle? Is the stock handle not so great?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1