Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good source for once fired brass ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • elhefe50ss
    CGSSA Coordinator
    • Aug 2011
    • 431

    Good source for once fired brass ??

    Looking for once fired at reasonable price in the sac area i dont mind tumbleing myself any info would be great fellas
  • #2
    elhefe50ss
    CGSSA Coordinator
    • Aug 2011
    • 431

    Sorry .38sp .45acp .44mag .500

    Comment

    • #3
      Bill Steele
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 5028

      I think for .38 and .45 Auto, besides frequenting indoor ranges and picking up all you can, the best place to shop are the auctions on Gunbroker and the for sale ads here in Calguns.

      For .44 and 500, I would buy new Starline directly from their website. "Once fired" in the Magnum cals tend to a joke. I have bought "Once Fired" .44RM from reliable sources to have them split after one firing in my gun with a light target load.
      When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

      Comment

      • #4
        MIAMIbaseballer
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 791

        Look in the classified ads for 45 and 38. The other 2 I would buy new..... Just like Bill said
        It's ok to be jealous. We understand your animosity. We live the life you wish you had. And of over 4000 universities and over 1700 division 1 schools, only one is simply known as "The U"

        Comment

        • #5
          mjmagee67
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 2771

          Check the Marketplace here on CalGuns! 38 and 45 should be pretty easy. 44 and 500 good luck new might be easier.
          If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

          Comment

          • #6
            ejhc11
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 1214

            Easy.

            Comment

            • #7
              rconnerley
              Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 179

              I agree with Miami and Bill, I scavenge and reuse .45 and .38 until they split. Typically after many, many loadings. For the high pressure mags, .44 and .500, I definitely want to know the pedigree of my brass! I buy new for these, though I will harvest at the range if I have personally watched someone remove new ammo from factory package and fire it once. Stay safe and happy.
              Interested in Appleseed? PM me for info

              Comment

              • #8
                elhefe50ss
                CGSSA Coordinator
                • Aug 2011
                • 431

                Cool guys thanks

                Comment

                • #9
                  lincoln45
                  Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 379

                  Originally posted by elhefe50ss
                  Sorry .38sp .45acp .44mag .500
                  found a guy on craigslist, he has deal with an indoor rane and picks up between 1/3-1/2 ton of brass ever couple weeks. He sorts it by caliber and on .45 sperates large vs. small primer. I bought 4k of .45 for 260$

                  Try Craigslist....sacramento

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1