Looking for once fired at reasonable price in the sac area i dont mind tumbleing myself any info would be great fellas
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Good source for once fired brass ??
Collapse
X
-
Good source for once fired brass ??
Tags: None -
Sorry .38sp .45acp .44mag .500 -
I think for .38 and .45 Auto, besides frequenting indoor ranges and picking up all you can, the best place to shop are the auctions on Gunbroker and the for sale ads here in Calguns.
For .44 and 500, I would buy new Starline directly from their website. "Once fired" in the Magnum cals tend to a joke. I have bought "Once Fired" .44RM from reliable sources to have them split after one firing in my gun with a light target load.When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."Comment
-
Look in the classified ads for 45 and 38. The other 2 I would buy new..... Just like Bill saidIt's ok to be jealous. We understand your animosity. We live the life you wish you had. And of over 4000 universities and over 1700 division 1 schools, only one is simply known as "The U"Comment
-
-
I agree with Miami and Bill, I scavenge and reuse .45 and .38 until they split. Typically after many, many loadings. For the high pressure mags, .44 and .500, I definitely want to know the pedigree of my brass! I buy new for these, though I will harvest at the range if I have personally watched someone remove new ammo from factory package and fire it once. Stay safe and happy
.
Interested in Appleseed? PM me for infoComment
-
Cool guys thanksComment
-
found a guy on craigslist, he has deal with an indoor rane and picks up between 1/3-1/2 ton of brass ever couple weeks. He sorts it by caliber and on .45 sperates large vs. small primer. I bought 4k of .45 for 260$
Try Craigslist....sacramentoComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,549
Posts: 25,149,025
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24735 users online. 138 members and 24597 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment