Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart is cheapest source of 9mm?!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    virulosity
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 1569

    UPDATE: They changed the shipping and you can actually get the fiocchi at SPG for $157.96!!! FU walmart!

    Comment

    • #17
      aca72
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 3250

      Originally posted by virulosity
      UPDATE: They changed the shipping and you can actually get the fiocchi at SPG for $157.96!!! FU walmart!
      Happy hunting!
      Long live CALGUNS!

      Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

      Comment

      • #18
        virulosity
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 1569

        UPDATE # 2: They are out of stock until Feb 29

        Comment

        • #19
          aca72
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 3250

          Care for WOLF ammo?
          Long live CALGUNS!

          Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

          Comment

          • #20
            virulosity
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 1569

            I actually love wolf ammo. But I already bought the Fiocchi

            Comment

            • #21
              virulosity
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 1569

              I actually found a better deal on the wolf!

              look at the price of 500 round black box 9mm.
              comes out to $142.83 shipped per 1000 if you have buyer's club
              Last edited by virulosity; 01-09-2008, 6:45 PM.

              Comment

              • #22
                Roccobro
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2007
                • 2907

                Sometimes playing with their order form you can get a great deal on the shipping by buying into the Club on that order (ignore the coupon "discounts" it shows as "savings").

                Also, if the box is labeled "heavy item" it negates some shipping discounts. I usually just buy 5-10 500rd packages instead of the same # of rounds in the largest quantity. Different brand of the same ammo and quantity are sometimes not even labeled "heavy" while some brands are. go figure.

                And you can find $10 shipping coupon for $100 worth of purchase. I keep a running log of them and exp date, but don't order very often to use even a 1/10th of them.

                Justin
                For any questions contact me by email.
                Thanks,
                Justin
                Originally posted by ar15barrels
                Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
                Originally posted by DannyZRC
                no it can't!
                Originally posted by ar15barrels
                YES IT CAN!
                "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

                Comment

                • #23
                  mymonkeyman
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1049

                  What's the closest Walmart to the Bay Area that sells ammunition? I went as far as to the Livermore Walmart recently and all they had was shotgun shells.
                  The above does not constitute legal advice. I am not your lawyer.

                  "[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table."

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Frozenguy
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 6303

                    i'm east bay and alameda/contra costa DONT sell ammo

                    the new american canyon (right next to vallejo) has blazer brass, wwb and some others i bought blazer brass for $15/box (50rnd/.45cal) but i just read some guy bought some at his walmart for 8 bucks a box!! maybe it was 9mm

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      What Just Happened?
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2504

                      Oh, you can buy Miwall reloads at $75 / 500 rds at gun shows. But you really need to visually inspect each round, and make sure there's no malformed cases.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        11Z50
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2002
                        • 1997

                        One suggestion is to do what I do, buy a value-pack or a box or two every time I stop by Wal-Mart, Sports Authority, or wherever else ammo is on sale. It builds up quick.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          virulosity
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1569

                          I have heard worse rumors about Miwalls 9mm than any other caliber they make. I'd rather shoot Wolf.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            What Just Happened?
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2504

                            Originally posted by virulosity
                            I have heard worse rumors about Miwalls 9mm than any other caliber they make. I'd rather shoot Wolf.
                            Really? So far the Miwall 9mm that I've shot so far (~200 rds) seem fine to me.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Roccobro
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2907



                              Justin
                              For any questions contact me by email.
                              Thanks,
                              Justin
                              Originally posted by ar15barrels
                              Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
                              Originally posted by DannyZRC
                              no it can't!
                              Originally posted by ar15barrels
                              YES IT CAN!
                              "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                GI-M1
                                Member
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 251

                                Wanted to get someone's recommendation regarding the Walmart (currently available) ammo.

                                I will be shooting the 45 cal in a Sig P220 and the 9mm in my Sig P220 and Sig P225.

                                9MM
                                Winchester 115gr #100 $15.72
                                Blasterbrass 115gr #50 $

                                45 cal
                                Winchester 230gr #100 $28.98
                                Remington 230gr #100 $32.88

                                Any comments regarding accuracy, or this just 'blasing' ammo? How clean is the Win and the Rem?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1