Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got Zombie Ammo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    big103
    Mod without thumbs
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jul 2009
    • 3511

    Oh sorry read the title of the thread and thought op had bought some. Needed sleep that night.


    So does any one know were to get some?
    All Right MEOW

    Comment

    • #17
      Whiterabbit
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2010
      • 7599

      Originally posted by wash
      All the best zombie movies are rated R so your argument has no merit.
      How many of our recent gun laws passed based on merit?

      Comment

      • #18
        FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 3162

        Originally posted by sequoia_nomad
        IMHO, the whole thing makes gun owners look like immature morons. Seems like a really good way to get the Federal Government involved in how ammo is packaged, much like they did with cigarettes. Put a comic book character on the package of something intended for the 18-up crowd, you're bound to get some nanny state unwanted attention.

        Dumb.
        it never fails, if I can't say something nice I will keep my mouth close
        Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
        One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          sequoia_nomad
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 803

          Wasn't pointed at anyone in particular, FX. Enjoy your zombies, btw.

          Comment

          • #20
            kemikalembalance
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 599

            the guy in the video needs to take lessons from chris costa. and i thought zombie ammo was any bulk you could find.
            ,
            and our leaders allow themselves to be spoon fed with foreign BS and have forgotten that the great majority of americans do not live in secluded gated comunities with private security 24/7 like they do, while the rest of us are subject to defending ourselves without Police escorts whenever we need it. they dont realize we are subject to different dangers than they are, and we must have and keep the right do defend ourselves!

            Comment

            • #21
              kemikalembalance
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 599

              Originally posted by sequoia_nomad
              IMHO, the whole thing makes gun owners look like immature morons. Seems like a really good way to get the Federal Government involved in how ammo is packaged, much like they did with cigarettes. Put a comic book character on the package of something intended for the 18-up crowd, you're bound to get some nanny state unwanted attention.

              Dumb.
              yeah, but the government did recognize zombies in the CDC post awhile back. HA! they are real!
              hey mods! can we get a zombie smiley?
              ,
              and our leaders allow themselves to be spoon fed with foreign BS and have forgotten that the great majority of americans do not live in secluded gated comunities with private security 24/7 like they do, while the rest of us are subject to defending ourselves without Police escorts whenever we need it. they dont realize we are subject to different dangers than they are, and we must have and keep the right do defend ourselves!

              Comment

              • #22
                Gouranga
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 80

                Originally posted by wash
                The lesson here:

                If you have a zombie problem, get a twelve gauge.


                They also make 12 gauge zombie head splattering bucks.

                Comment

                • #23
                  FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 3162

                  I know I was just having fun here in calguns we are a big family.
                  Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
                  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    sirgrumps
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2500

                    Actually, a kinda cool gag gift to your favorite shooter
                    ?The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not a ?second-class right,? subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.? ?.. "We know of no other constitutional rights that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need."
                    - Justice Clarence Thomas

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      mike51392
                      Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 158

                      WTF! no 357mag - what am i suppose to do with 5 357mag wheel guns oh well i guess il just have to use my trusty mossberg 500

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        NotEnufGarage
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 4832

                        Originally posted by Endofcomment
                        I think it's kinda cool I would like the box no real need for the ammunition. Although I would like to see hornady sell their critical defense projectiles.
                        Why? Do you plan on keeping handloads in your home defense weapons? I'm sure a jury would just love to hear the explanation of that decision.
                        sigpic
                        NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

                        "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
                        Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
                        Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

                        The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          infernl
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 892

                          Originally posted by FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
                          I know I was just having fun here in calguns we are a big family.
                          Dysfunctional... but yes...

                          Now trusted by 34 out of 50 US States, except for that which is my home...
                          Member

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 3162

                            Originally posted by NotEnufGarage
                            Why? Do you plan on keeping handloads in your home defense weapons? I'm sure a jury would just love to hear the explanation of that decision.
                            If my 5.56 handloads will give me the edge on winning the fight for my life and to protect my family, I don't care about being convicted, and my go to gun in the house is my m&p40 with factory ammo.
                            Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
                            One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              XDRoX
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 4420

                              Originally posted by NotEnufGarage
                              Why? Do you plan on keeping handloads in your home defense weapons? I'm sure a jury would just love to hear the explanation of that decision.
                              Would you please post a link to a scenario that even touches on this theory?

                              And I'm not just trying to be a smartass here. I really want to know if anyone has ever been punished for using reloads in a SD situation. Honestly just curious as to why I read this from time to time on the forums.
                              Chris
                              <----Rimfire Addict


                              Originally posted by Oceanbob
                              Get a DILLON...

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                sequoia_nomad
                                Senior Member
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 803

                                Originally posted by XDRoX
                                Would you please post a link to a scenario that even touches on this theory?

                                And I'm not just trying to be a smartass here. I really want to know if anyone has ever been punished for using reloads in a SD situation. Honestly just curious as to why I read this from time to time on the forums.
                                I don't have anything factual, but I believe this theory is pure FUD. What will they charge you with, premeditated murder because you loaded the ammo yourself? Or because it was a hollowpoint? If they can legally get by with that, then they could just as easily charge you with premeditated murder for having the gun loaded in the first place. BS

                                What if you were to load a Remington JHP in a once fired Remington case?, or even a brand new Remington case, purchased as a component? Ok, lets say forensics looks it over and determines that the case has been fired and reloaded. Is there a difference between a Miwall JHP reload and a homemade JHP reload? The only concrete evidence is in the fired case, and if it was a new case, the only evidence is in the bullet, which is in the perp. There is nothing there that can be proven unless you open your mouth.

                                Unless they can analyze burnt powder residue out of a case, in which case, I don't know.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1