Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Request for Recipe (.308), also info to share
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
Is COAL center overall length? any diff from OAL?2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Im currently using Federal 308 brass, would there be any problem if I used nato WCC brass? Nato brass is thicker correct and therefore the powder charge should be less?2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE
Chickens
Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581Comment
-
FC brass is a little on the thick side. Not as thick as military, but thicker than say remmy or win. Drop your charge a grain or two and work back up. You'll notice the military stuff lasts WAYYY longer than the Federal junk. And your ES and SD will likely be the same.GAP Team Shooter 5Comment
-
Any reloaders in LA/OC/SD willing to sell some .308 reloads to an old Eagle Scout for plinking?KevinComment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
- LL
NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
sigpic
New to Calguns, check here first:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818Comment
-
KevinComment
-
Anyone have an idea where I should start for my Rem700? It's the SPS tactical with a 1:12 twist and a 20" barrel. I did lots of reading and for some reason I'm remembering a 155 grain bullet goes well with a 1:12 twist. (I know it has more to do with the length of the bullet, but that's what I remember for some reason.) Anyways, do I just start at a popular recipe and see what happens, or is there a particular direction I should head? Please be kind, I'm still learning.Nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it.
Hamster's AR-15Comment
-
If you have some federal brass, start with 46gr of Varget under a 155 SMK or 45gr under a 155 Scenar.Anyone have an idea where I should start for my Rem700? It's the SPS tactical with a 1:12 twist and a 20" barrel. I did lots of reading and for some reason I'm remembering a 155 grain bullet goes well with a 1:12 twist. (I know it has more to do with the length of the bullet, but that's what I remember for some reason.) Anyways, do I just start at a popular recipe and see what happens, or is there a particular direction I should head? Please be kind, I'm still learning.
Work up from there.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,850
Posts: 25,152,421
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11285 users online. 36 members and 11249 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment