Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Precision Delta anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SByota
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 513

    Just ordered 2k of the 9mm 115 FMJ's over the phone. Staff was nice and advised me that had plenty in stock, but were a little behind on shipping. I was told they would go out this week or early next week.

    Comment

    • #17
      Bill Steele
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 5028

      Originally posted by prc77
      MG bullets are available in the 1000 count, $105 FMJ's shipped
      That seems kind of high, at least compared to the 4000 count price or PD's price shipped.
      When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

      Comment

      • #18
        Homebrew2
        Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 346

        Originally posted by Bill Steele
        ... I am not sure about the free shipping for 2000+ orders. When you go on their site, you enter your zip code and all quotes include shipping after that, at least that is the way it worked a few days ago. ... The reason I have switched to PD's is I only have to order 1000 at a time with PD, with MG it is 4000 at a time.
        This did NOT turn out to be true for me. I just received my shipment of 1000 and the invoice shows a $5 "freight" charge Still a good price, glad to have them

        Comment

        • #19
          Homebrew2
          Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 346

          This just in: After weighing the bag of bullets, they shipped me ~1100 so, via calculation that makes up for the freight charge

          Comment

          • #20
            Bill Steele
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 5028

            Originally posted by Homebrew2
            This just in: After weighing the bag of bullets, they shipped me ~1100 so, via calculation that makes up for the freight charge
            Glad you got extra, but the shipping charge is strange. I got a shipment of 1000 a few weeks ago and it was exactly $76. the price they quoted including shipping.
            When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1