Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FREE Printable Targets
Collapse
X
-
They look good. Thanks for sharing.Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952 -
Thanks Storm!!! Now you've given me a good reason to go to work tomorrow!!
Since I gotta go in anyways ... I can print me some targets!
Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
-
Bottom right corner: User Manual/Targets is an invalid link within your website if selected from this page: http://www.stormtactical.com/apparel.htm

Comment
-
Might as well offer up the library of printable target files I keep stowed at one of my websites.
The more, the merrier I figure :-)Comment
-
Cool, those are some nice ones too.Might as well offer up the library of printable target files I keep stowed at one of my websites.
The more, the merrier I figure :-)
You should change the name of "badguy" to "mulletguy".
That makes me want to shoot it more.Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952Comment
-
Heck yes, thank you. Great resource.Might as well offer up the library of printable target files I keep stowed at one of my websites. http://www.3gunrules.com/documents/m...-info/targets/
The more, the merrier I figure :-)
Fixed it thanks.Bottom right corner: User Manual/Targets is an invalid link within your website if selected from this page: http://www.stormtactical.com/apparel.htmComment
-
-
Almost 300 free printable targets are now on the site, enjoy.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,406
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12207 users online. 37 members and 12170 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment