Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Case trimming - faster way?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Originally posted by C.G.
    Except that it is spelled "Giraud".
    Fat fingers, a new Evo and 4 hours of sleep (after gambling all night) could be the causes of my typo.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #17
      sfonelson
      Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 357

      I have the possom hollow trimmer chucked to my drill. I trimmed about sixty 30.06 cases in a few minutes. Not bad for the price.

      Comment

      • #18
        XDRoX
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 4420

        I use an old drill press.
        Chris
        <----Rimfire Addict


        Originally posted by Oceanbob
        Get a DILLON...

        Comment

        • #19
          Japedo
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2006
          • 1402



          I was able to find a lightly used one. I got it for myself for Christmas
          If you are not outraged you are not paying attention!!!

          Originally posted by roostersgt
          You need to be a cop with lots of experience to keep children safe on a school campus. CCW holders, gardeners and yes, trainmen, do not posses the experience, training or expertise in responding to an event such as Sandy. That you can't grasp that is lost on me. Perhaps that's why you're better suited in your present employment. You don't understand what it means to provide for the publics safety. You just don't know.

          Comment

          • #20
            bohoki
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 20826

            i only reload 9,45,223,308

            only trim 223 and 308

            i use the possum hollow on the 223 and the lee cheapie on the 308

            Comment

            • #21
              ironhiide
              Member
              • May 2009
              • 396

              Possum Hollow, FTMFW!
              NRA Member sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                Mac Attack
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 2127

                Faster way? Pay someone to process your brass for you. There is a guy I recall on this forum who will process your brass for a reasonable price.

                Comment

                • #23
                  joelogic
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2008
                  • 6593

                  Only 1 mention of the Dillon trimmer? I am going to try it out on a rockchucker once my new trim die comes in.
                  Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1