Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for Local Help Reloading - Irvine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    iareConfusE
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 4464

    Originally posted by maschronic
    if timing works out, then i might have to stop by and check it out.
    Sure, you're welcome to stop by as well if you'd like. Just don't expect too much of an event Most likely we're just going to be setting up the dies and loading a few rounds to see how they turn out. I'll probably be asking a few basic general questions about reloading as well.

    Comment

    • #17
      ballistic
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 598

      Welcome to the wonderful world of reloading. If you have your press bolted to a bench I can come by and help you get it set up. I've made many thousands of rounds on a Lee Pro 1000 and can show you some tips that can get you on the right track. Send me a PM if you want me to help out.

      Take care.
      Last edited by ballistic; 12-30-2010, 11:52 PM.
      ------------------------------------------------

      Comment

      • #18
        iareConfusE
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 4464

        Originally posted by ballistic
        Welcome to the wonderful world of reloading. If you have your press bolted to a bench I can come by and help you get it set up. I've made many thousands of rounds on a Lee Pro 1000 and can show you some tips that can get you on the right track. Send me a PM if you want me to help out.

        Take care.
        PM'ed. Thanks.

        Comment

        • #19
          Mac Attack
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 2127

          Originally posted by BigBronco
          I am in Garden Grove. I have Mondays off usually. Not familiar with Lee gear but have been loading a long time.
          BB knows his stuff and would set you up. If he can't help then I would be willing to help out on weekends.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1