That is identical to the Mitutoyo digital calipers I have used at work, and own at home. Either they are making a good copy, or it is the same thing. The only difference is the Electronic Digital Caliper marking at the end of it. But the rest of it looks identical.
Personally I am always wary of chinese copies of electronics. They can make molds that make something look good, but then they stuff them with the most poorly designed electronics imaginable.
If it actually is a Mitutoyo though, you got a smoking deal. The Mitutoyo digital calipers are very good.
Personally I am always wary of chinese copies of electronics. They can make molds that make something look good, but then they stuff them with the most poorly designed electronics imaginable.
If it actually is a Mitutoyo though, you got a smoking deal. The Mitutoyo digital calipers are very good.


Comment