Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RCBS or Lee ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    winxp_man
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 2038

    great info guys thanks so far for the input



    regards-
    Shoot to Kill not to Wound !


    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      IrishPirate
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 6390

      I asked a similar question here. Got some good info, hope it helps
      sigpic
      Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.
      People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People

      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment

      • #18
        Air
        Senior Member
        • May 2005
        • 1640

        Most of my gear is Lee, and I have NO complaints. It works, and the price is right.

        Comment

        • #19
          Gunsrruss
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 1488

          RCBS

          Cheap is expensive and Expensive is cheap....RCBS all the way....and this is from a guy who started with Lee
          I won't be wronged
          I won't be insulted
          And I won't be laid a hand on.
          I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne

          Comment

          • #20
            CSACANNONEER
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Dec 2006
            • 44094

            RCBS is OK but, you can get a lot better single stage press. Have you considered a CH4D, Forstner, Hollywood, etc? Also, if you really want a good single stage press, you could get a swaging press and some reducer bushings. Look for a Rock Crusher, Corbin or Walnut Hill (my next press). You can also get a Dillon 550 or 650 and use it as a single stage press but, that's not what I would recommend.
            NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
            California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
            Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
            Utah CCW Instructor


            Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

            sigpic
            CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

            KM6WLV

            Comment

            • #21
              AJD
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 575

              There's nothing wrong with Lee presses (which are solid) and their dies which are fine for most needs, but IMO, their scales and powder measures are not as good as what you would get from RCBS, Redding, etc.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1