Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Using Corn Cob at the pet store.
Collapse
X
-
I have run pet store corn cob for years. It fits most larger rifle calibers fine uncut. For .223 I run it through a wheat grinder first but a blender will work. Corn Cob works fine for cleaning as well. My brass looks batter than new.Comment
-
I also started to use media from pet stores. I can't seem to find corn for the life of me though. I use the walnut to clean dirty brass. Then I do all the case prep work and then toss it into the corn media treated with polishing agent to get that nice luster.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,472
Posts: 25,148,138
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21719 users online. 50 members and 21669 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment