Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How much ammo ???
Collapse
X
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
Minimun is 1000 rounds per gun. And that is just for, just in case.
If you shoot on an regular basis, I would keep a years worth of ammo. For each gun.
I have all the ammo I need, just not all that I want.
I have always felt this way about my ammo supply, so I did not get caught short like many have in recent months.
Now for reloading supplies, that is a different matter in regard to numbers. I did get caught short on some items.Last edited by 3GunFunShooter; 05-11-2009, 10:43 PM.If you can't shoot good, at least look good shootingComment
-
Comment
-
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,396
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11207 users online. 63 members and 11144 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment