Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Recent Dillon Cust Service experience

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Divehobo
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1271

    Originally posted by Sass25479
    Since we don't have mailboxes we have to have a post office box and they can't ship the press to a PO Box.
    You might have a cheat for this. I had similar issues, unincorporated area with no residential delivery. The local post office allows use of their street address, allowing UPS and FEDEX to deliver. You need to use post office address as primary and then list your box number as secondary. Same process as sending package to apartment complex or office building, street address, suite# or apartment#

    Name
    Post Office street address
    Your Box Number
    City, State, Zip Code
    NRA Pistol, Rifle, CCW and Metallic Reloading instructor

    Comment

    • #17
      bruce381
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 2453

      over the years I have had to take a file or polish something on my 650 but I put a lot of that on high round counts and lousy range brass i pick up. One thing for sure they will send free for broken stuff just do not buy anyhting to add to the order cause then the whole thing gets a shipping charge

      Comment

      • #18
        bruce381
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 2453

        may have been better to "play" there system and say "Oh i dropped if off my bench and it got dented" I mean they have sent me free a whole new primer system when I blew up one trying to seat a large primer into stupid small primer 45 brass before I knew about them.

        Comment

        • #19
          RandyD
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2009
          • 6673

          Sorry to hear about your experience. I have had the exact opposite experience for over 30 years.

          On the upside, I am glad to see the increase in business for reloaders.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            bhilliker@comcast.net
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 748

            I just got off the phone with them----Steve answered, seemed a little stressed so started off acknowledging him and how busy they have been----he soften up and we got right to business. No Sweaty-Da. you have to remember----a lot of them are trying to work from home as well and without out all there tools and have family running around the house. Tough times for everyone!!

            Comment

            • #21
              bhilliker@comcast.net
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 748

              oh---and if you are trying to get Dillon Dies they are a few weeks out as the manufacture of the dies is in California and they are having issues getting the dies heat treated as I doubt they have been deemed essential---at least in Governor Nuisances opinion!!

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1