Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    kcstott
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2011
    • 11796

    Hand press

    Comment

    • #17
      kcstott
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2011
      • 11796

      This guy has five posts and two of them are asking how to get around a background check.

      Another post is asking how to buy a gun if you're under 21.

      young, naive, with a possible background issue.

      Comment

      • #18
        anonymouscuban
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2017
        • 1440

        Originally posted by NapalmCheese
        Maybe they could have a website dedicated to buying each piece of the 'kit' so you can mix and match components. Maybe even have a brick and mortar store for a few things. That way you could mail order half the 'kit' and buy the hazmat things locally to avoid hazmat fees?
        What a novel concept. I like it. If only this were possible. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

        Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #19
          Abenaki
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 1078

          Originally posted by kcstott
          This guy has five posts and two of them are asking how to get around a background check.

          Another post is asking how to buy a gun if you're under 21.

          young, naive, with a possible background issue.
          Or works for the DOJ in this state.


          Take care
          Abenaki
          "Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, December 1993

          I'd rather be a Boomer, than generation crybaby!

          Comment

          • #20
            NapalmCheese
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2011
            • 5958

            Originally posted by Mike Hawk
            ok boomer
            As if that were an insult on this board...
            Calguns.net, where everyone responding to your post is a Navy Force Delta Recon 6 Sniperator.

            Comment

            • #21
              Fishslayer
              In Memoriam
              • Jan 2010
              • 13035

              Originally posted by Dooder
              Smaller companies have been selling these "kits" for a while. They're around, seen them on Facebook groups and some other commercial companies. While it sounds good after shipping and hazmat it doesn't make much sense anymore.
              The one I see most isn't all that bad when you consider the time spent on prepping brass. By all I've seen his rifle brass is ready to load out of the box. He doesn't sell powder or primers so no hazmatand he ships USPS bulk boxes. His kits are just bullets & brass.
              "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
              You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
              You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


              Originally Posted by JackRydden224
              I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
              Originally posted by redcliff
              A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

              Comment

              • #22
                nothing4u
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2006
                • 1378

                Must be a slow work day at the DOJ office. Come to Calguns and they'll do it for you I guess.
                Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1