Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

380 ACP- Help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    scr83jp
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 678

    Originally posted by farmerjoe
    Seems that the ammo shortage has hit 380 ACP pretty hard. I can find 9mm, 40 S&W and 45 ACP on a fairly regular basis, but I'm striking out with 380 ACP. Anyone have a line on any? Especially in SoCal/IE?
    magtech has 380 all copper bullet ammo check midway or go to www.magtechammunition.com

    Comment

    • #17
      Beelzy
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2008
      • 9225

      Keep checking the local shops.

      They are getting it in small batches, and it goes fast....but its still coming in.

      I just picked up two boxes at my local Sporting Goods store last night (11.95)
      and I'm sure by day's end it will be gone (15 boxes left).

      Its like fishing, except no fish to clean afterwards, and no sunburn!
      "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

      Comment

      • #18
        97F1504RAD
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2008
        • 6319

        Originally posted by scr83jp
        magtech has 380 all copper bullet ammo check midway or go to www.magtechammunition.com
        So how good is this magtech ammo?

        Comment

        • #19
          Beelzy
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2008
          • 9225

          Originally posted by 97F1504RAD
          So how good is this magtech ammo?
          It works.
          "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

          Comment

          • #20
            maxicon
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 4661

            Yeah, I've had good luck with Magtech .380, as well as their other pistol calibers.
            sigpic
            NRA Life Member

            Comment

            • #21
              BLC
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 1340

              I think Ammo Bros. in Cerritos has some reloads at a good price.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1