Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Barnes question.
Collapse
X
-
I found load data using h4198, so I went and got a LB
Started at the book minimum for fmj bullet
33gr min
36gr max
Loaded 3 rounds each
33gr
34gr
35gr
I had the best groups with the 33gr. They are about 2" high@100yds
Going by the book, I don't have a crono, velocity should be close to 2600fps out of a 22" barrel and mine is 24" so I think I should be ok. I know I want the most speed but groups opened with more powder."To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson
NRA+CRPA member
"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol" -------Deputy Samuel GerardComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,878
Posts: 25,152,734
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31731 users online. 123 members and 31608 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment