bought a used loadmaster from another guy on here, sorta feel like he knowingly sold me his problems with the press, unfortunately I already left him feedback.
Anyways, there seems to be a notch along the frame where the flipper indexing happens, is this factory ? Seem to be weird for little plastic piece to make that sort of wear.
Also that piece that slides on the notch in the frame has alot of wear , I'm guessing I need to replace that? How often do those go bad, seems like a cheap part for such an important role it plays. Anyone know the Lee part number? This is the piece that screws into the indexing rod. How long should that piece last? Thanks
...appreciate the advice, here are some pictures, I have inserted the index rod as instructed , several ways actually and flipper thing comes off the guide on frame.
Anyways, there seems to be a notch along the frame where the flipper indexing happens, is this factory ? Seem to be weird for little plastic piece to make that sort of wear.
Also that piece that slides on the notch in the frame has alot of wear , I'm guessing I need to replace that? How often do those go bad, seems like a cheap part for such an important role it plays. Anyone know the Lee part number? This is the piece that screws into the indexing rod. How long should that piece last? Thanks
...appreciate the advice, here are some pictures, I have inserted the index rod as instructed , several ways actually and flipper thing comes off the guide on frame.


Comment