Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good deal on primers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ar15barrels
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 57175

    Good deal on primers

    Just thought someone might want these.

    Randall Rausch

    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.
  • #2
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    LOL
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #3
      stilly
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2009
      • 10685

      Wait those are UNFIRED? WHAT?

      Well damn, then I got at least 20 times that in one of my jars, I think I found a way to get rich...

      And I got 82k 9mm shells sitting in a tub, that means I have a near endless supply of money making primers...
      7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

      Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



      And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

      Comment

      • #4
        boomer135
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 580

        You know you will buy them...

        And then use them...
        And then brag about them...
        And then, and then and then, and then...Blah Blah Blah Blah...

        Originally posted by stilly
        Wait those are UNFIRED? WHAT?

        Well damn, then I got at least 20 times that in one of my jars, I think I found a way to get rich...

        And I got 82k 9mm shells sitting in a tub, that means I have a near endless supply of money making primers...

        Comment

        • #5
          LynnJr
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2013
          • 7958

          I have two five gallon buckets of primers that are about 7 inches down from the top. I have no idea how many are in them but I will sell them for 1/2 the cost of new ones. Plus you get small rifle large rifle magnums shotgun pistol and 50bmg primers not just one type.

          PT Barnum was right there is a sucker born every minute.
          Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
          Southwest Regional Director
          Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
          www.unlimitedrange.org
          Not a commercial business.
          URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!

          Comment

          • #6
            nahpungnome
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2013
            • 2159

            Dammit, I was looking for the tips, not the ends.

            Comment

            • #7
              bigdawg86
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 3554

              I'll take it! Maybe you can use that as the actual shot?

              Comment

              • #8
                ar15barrels
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 57175

                I sent a message to the seller:

                I think you used the wrong photo for this item.
                The picture you used shows USED (fired) primers.
                These are almost as valuable as regular playground sand.
                Playground sand is actually more valuable though because it has a use.
                Let's see if they respond...
                Randall Rausch

                AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Unretarded
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 466

                  Lol @ sellers other items.........

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hambam105
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 7083

                    Now way! Those primers are counterfeit. Not to mention that copper-colored one on the lower left looks like a dud.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      stilly
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 10685

                      Originally posted by ar15barrels
                      I sent a message to the seller:



                      Let's see if they respond...

                      Wow, you were meaner than I was.

                      I just said- "So you are telling me that if I were to buy these primers, load them and see that they are fired that I can return them for a full refund AND I get to leave negative feedback for lying about the product? Because these primers all look like they are fired to me."

                      OH, but I bet if you just blow real hard on the opposite end you can pop the dimple out so they can be fired again.

                      AND you forgot to mention that there is NO haz-mat fee being charged for these! So you get cheap shotgun primers AND do not have to pay haz-mat!

                      I'm bidding!
                      Last edited by stilly; 06-10-2016, 9:42 AM.
                      7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

                      Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



                      And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MongooseV8
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 4426

                        Not to mention and excellent way to get your eBay account perma banned.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          the86d
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 9587

                          If they were duds, they were never fired.... however "GOOD CONDITION" is a stretch.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            JagerDog
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • May 2011
                            • 15612

                            Thanks. Smokin' deal.
                            Palestine is a fake country

                            No Mas Hamas



                            #Blackolivesmatter

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bigbossman
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 11280

                              Well, scrap brass is worth about $1.25/lb, so there is that.
                              Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                              "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1