Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wrong Primers
Collapse
X
-
-
And if you are in the central valley I will give you the same price I paid for them a couple of months ago $39/1000
Or I will trade you for other primers mag or notA 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
Yes that is what I meant. Would be funny to see all this holy grail talk over 215m then when the person opens the box and they see ten little boxes of 210s. Here's a joke stilly, A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead!Comment
-
Two posts total and both in this thread?
Me smells a troll as well.Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
Southwest Regional Director
Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
www.unlimitedrange.org
Not a commercial business.
URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,408
Posts: 25,147,481
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25964 users online. 80 members and 25884 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment