Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Poll: What Do You Reload?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    CityHunt3r
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 933

    Originally posted by Bastard
    you included 22 & 50 but not 38/357?

    my thoughts exactly....
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      glockman19
      Banned
      • Jun 2007
      • 10486

      I have reloading dies for every caliber I shoot.

      Comment

      • #33
        bambklr
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 886

        I reload my .22LR more often since I shoot it the most
        And no I do not handload any cartridges.
        Just another hobby I really don't need to get started into
        The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back

        Originally posted by lewdogg21
        Rifles are like women, they can be finicky or they will bang anything that looks at it twice.
        My biggest worry is that my wife(when I'm dead)will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it

        Comment

        • #34
          liber
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2014
          • 1868

          Originally posted by bambklr
          I reload my .22LR more often since I shoot it the most
          And no I do not handload any cartridges.
          Just another hobby I really don't need to get started into
          sigpic
          --------- liber --------

          From my cold dead end mill...

          Comment

          • #35
            silas3d
            Member
            • Apr 2015
            • 257

            45 colt, 454 casull, and 480 Ruger too!

            Comment

            • #36
              xMAC1x
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 915

              You left out .38 and .357 very popular for reloading.
              .45
              .223 & .556
              .308
              I try to keep it simple.

              Comment

              • #37
                G38xOC
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 3749

                Originally posted by lapriester
                Too many:

                30-06 Springfield
                30 Carbine
                308 Winchester
                223 Remington
                204 Ruger
                6.5X6.8 (6.5 SPC)
                6.8 SPC
                277 Wolverine
                300 BO
                7.5X55 Swiss
                7.5X54 French
                260 Remington
                6.5 Swedish Mauser
                7.62X54
                7.62X39
                270 Winchester
                30-30 Winchester
                8mm Mauser
                7mm Remington Mag
                7.7 Jap
                44 Mag
                9mm
                38 Special
                357 Mag
                45 ACP
                case closed

                I would love to see your reloading bench area

                Comment

                • #38
                  MrElectric03
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 1590

                  9mm
                  38 special
                  357 mag
                  357 sig
                  40 s&w
                  10mm
                  45 acp
                  44 mag
                  223
                  308
                  30-30 Winchester
                  30-06
                  375 h&h

                  That's it for now
                  Originally posted by ar15barrels
                  So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
                  We must be on calguns...

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Catch
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 1327

                    38/357

                    Anyone try 5.45?

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      CSACANNONEER
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 44094

                      I know I'll forget a few but I'll give it a try.

                      I'm going to attempt to load 2mm pinfire sometime this year.

                      I currently reload:
                      .22lr (yes, I really can reload rimfire cartridges)
                      .223/5.56
                      .25acp
                      .25-20
                      6.5 Carcano
                      6.5 Jap
                      7.35 Carcano
                      .270 Win
                      .30 carb
                      30-30
                      .308
                      30-06
                      7.5x53 (as soon as I modify a set of dies)
                      7.5x55
                      7.62x39
                      7.62x38R
                      7.62x54R (I got rid of all my Mosins but, I can still load for this cartridge if need be)
                      300 WM
                      7.92x57
                      .32acp
                      32-20
                      8x56R
                      .380
                      9mm
                      .38/.357
                      .38 S&W
                      .40 S&W/10mm (I don't own anything chambered in it but, I have dies to help others)
                      44-40
                      .44special
                      .44mag
                      .45acp
                      .45LC
                      50 BMG
                      .510 DTC (I don't own or shoot one but, I own dies and use them to help others get started.)


                      12g
                      28g
                      .410

                      If needed, I can load 20g&16g when I visit my dad.

                      I can make my own black powder and percussion caps and can cast my own bullets for most of the above, as well as, .177 pellets, 12g slugs, OO buck shot, and various muzzleloading conicals and RBs.
                      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                      California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                      Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                      Utah CCW Instructor


                      Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                      sigpic
                      CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                      KM6WLV

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        CSACANNONEER
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 44094

                        Originally posted by jwest
                        17 AB? How do you reload that?
                        The same way you reload any other centerfire bottlenecked cartridge.
                        NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                        California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                        Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                        Utah CCW Instructor


                        Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                        sigpic
                        CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                        KM6WLV

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          juanito
                          Member
                          • Jan 2015
                          • 160

                          30.06
                          7mm-08
                          6.5 Creedmoor

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            mrkubota
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1372

                            .223, .22-250, .220swift, .243,6.8spc, 6.5swede, 6.5-284, .257roberts, .270, 7mm Mauser, 7.62x39, .300blk,.30carb, .300winmag, .308, .30-06, .30-30,.338LM, .35/40auto, .45-70, .416Barrett, .460Styer, 50ALS,.50BMG, 50DTC
                            .32acp, .380acp, 9x18, 9x19, 357sig, .38s&w, .38super, .38spl, .357mag, .357Max, .40s&w, 10mm, 10mm Mag, .41mag, .44russian, .44spl, .44mag, .44automag, .45schofield, .45colt, .454casull, .45acp, .400CorBon, .475Wildey .50AE

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Knight1212
                              Junior Member
                              • Feb 2014
                              • 66

                              380 cap
                              9mm
                              38 spl
                              41 rem mag
                              45 acp
                              223
                              25-06
                              30 carbine
                              30-06
                              40 for the kid. Don't own one myself.
                              Ordered 7mm-08 dies for the wife's new rifle.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                CSACANNONEER
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 44094

                                Originally posted by mrkubota
                                .223, .22-250, .220swift, .243,6.8spc, 6.5swede, 6.5-284, .257roberts, .270, 7mm Mauser, 7.62x39, .300blk,.30carb, .300winmag, .308, .30-06, .30-30,.338LM, .35/40auto, .45-70, .416Barrett, .460Styer, 50ALS,.50BMG, 50DTC
                                .32acp, .380acp, 9x18, 9x19, 357sig, .38s&w, .38super, .38spl, .357mag, .357Max, .40s&w, 10mm, 10mm Mag, .41mag, .44russian, .44spl, .44mag, .44automag, .45schofield, .45colt, .454casull, .45acp, .400CorBon, .475Wildey .50AE
                                50ALS? I knew Darin was talking about making this way back when AB50 was new but, I didn't know he went through with it. How many customers do you have with 50ALS chambers? Just curious.
                                NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                                California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                                Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                                Utah CCW Instructor


                                Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                                sigpic
                                CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                                KM6WLV

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1