I have the stuff to load every caliber I shoot. When I buy a gun of a new caliber, I also buy the dies, plates/shellholders, etc. Sometimes I have the reloading setup before i have the gun.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Poll: What Do You Reload?
Collapse
X
-
Why no 38SPL or 357 ?Comment
-
.223
.243
.308
9mm
.40 S&W
38/357
.45ACPComment
-
sigpic
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.Comment
-
9mm
38spl
357 mag
40
45
223
308
7.62x39
338 lapua
7mm weatherbyComment
-
I've noticed that nobody reloads the 45 gap crap.Comment
-
How was .38 Special not in this list, given its popularity?
In my case, it's .38/357, the .44's, .45 Colt, and now .45 ACP. Of these, by far the most is .38 Special, followed by .45 Colt."San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,448
Posts: 25,147,884
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21541 users online. 136 members and 21405 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment