Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gr = lbs
Collapse
X
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
Comment
-
I bought mine when it was $28 per 8lbs.
Still using that.
Also using the 20 cent pulled ball projectiles and the 4 cent primers.
I'm loading 50BMG ball ammo at 36 cents a round.
About what people pay for new 223 ammo...Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
Man wish I had the for site to buy .45 and .223
.
Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,742
Posts: 25,151,089
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12198 users online. 133 members and 12065 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment