Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shotshells for reloading? Simi Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Originally posted by AAShooter
    I currently reload for about $3.50 a box. Of course Palmetto just had a sale on Fiocchi's for $2.99 a box.
    Yea, I saw that. What a time for me to be short on discretionary funds. I would have ordered at least ten cases. At least, I have picked up a few lots of reloading equipment and supplies in the last couple years where I've scored enough powder and shot, for next to nothing, to keep me going for a while.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #17
      jericho89
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 1129

      Originally posted by roostersgt
      With the state going to no lead shot in most places, have any of you found any deals on non-lead shot? Have hundreds of shells and wads, plus now essentially useless lead shot, as my club only allows non-lead shotshells. Having difficulty finding non-lead stuff, like copper etc...
      I know someone who would love put that useless lead shot to good use

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1