Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tmobile new 30$ unlimited data plan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    xjrguy
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 163

    Originally posted by klewan
    My understanding is a mobile browser is different from a PC browser and they detect that and shut you down unless you cough up the $15 monthly tethering fee. BUT, Tmobile has some new plans that don't require the tethering fee. Google "Tmobile tethering fee" and you'll see it. Good luck if you can understand what it includes, I can't.

    I've seen discussion of using a VPN; Virtual Private Network to spoof Tmobile. Don't know if it works, doing more research.
    VPN works to spoof AT&T.

    Comment

    • #17
      Brianguy
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 3836

      I know someone that uses a custom rom and the wifi tether app on his s2. sometimes up to 20gb/mo and sprint has said nothing about it. i wonder if it'll fool t-mobile too

      Comment

      • #18
        2DoorImpala
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 4698

        Its prepaid, i doubt they'll do that. Ive been using it for about 6 months now since my work is a dead zone, we can only get DSL with 1.3 speeds lol. My phone does about 8mbps with 1/2 bars

        Comment

        • #19
          ambiguous216
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 1214

          Tmobile...jump jump....upgrade anytime.....not!

          Comment

          • #20
            4DMASTR
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 1077

            I went on the unlimited everything when I upgraded to my GS4. It is unlimited for the phone and I get 500mb a month tethering free

            Comment

            • #21
              sl0re10
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2013
              • 7242

              I use a Clear hotspot as my home internet. $50 a month for 'high' speed (about 8mb down). They have a cheaper plan for a lower speed.

              Unlimited (use it for TV every night / no cable or sat). I can take the hot spot with me when I want.

              Comment

              • #22
                ElvenSoul
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2008
                • 17431

                Been loving Net10 the past few months.
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1