Also, we need confirmed players to be online at 7PM, so we can sort out who goes in which squad, and their roles. We've drawn up a couple routes and general strategies that we want to go over.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BFBC2 SCRIM Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
BUMP ORIGINAL POST
Still need 2 possibly 3 slots. If you can make it please sound off as we need you!!!
8 p.m. -Scrim starts.
7 p.m. -Map walkthrough/strategy
6 p.m. -Call time (If Possible)If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.
- Ronald ReaganComment
-
I'll be on around 7 or 7:30 because I think I'm going shooting with some friends. You and Ghost know the strategy, so you can go over it with anyone that wasn't there yesterday.Comment
-
6 pm? mayne... its saturday, people got other things to do before the scrim. Like I said before, 9 PM would have been a better option for most of us.Comment
-
9PM actually would have been a good time. I completely forgot I had arranged a shooting trip with some friends after work and realize that I have to cut it a bit short to make the scrim. If we don't even make it to 9 players by 8PM, are they willing to wait until 9PM?Comment
-
is it too late to contact them about the time?Comment
-
Not sure if I can make it tonight. We are having a big Fathers Day pool party here tomorrow and the wife has been a little crazy the last couple days so I need to limit my play time if I want to live.
Comment
-
Limit play time to live?
Playing = living
Comment
-
Blegh, I still don't have a confirmed list, so far only 5.
Here's the classes we'll be having, and the players using them.
Me - Medic
Val - Engy
Ghost - Engy
Patriot - Recon
Tommy - Recon
??? - Medic
??? - Medic
??? - Assault
??? - AssaultComment
-
lol we got a whole battalion of people who wanted to be added to the list and no one shows up when we need them
Comment
-
I'm not going shooting, so I'll be back home at 6. But yeah, that list isn't a clan list or a scrim list, they're just letting us know they also play the game and would like to play with us casually. I think we're getting a little more competitive and serious than most of these guys want to get.Comment
-
We deafenetly spend more time practicing and organizing ourselvesComment
-
I'm over it.If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.
- Ronald ReaganComment
-
9 p.m. is the start time and they are cool (will accomodate) however many players we have. I spoke with the co-founder =WCK= (Silence) and it was affirmed.Last edited by 760practicalshooter; 06-18-2011, 1:18 PM.If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.
- Ronald ReaganComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,113
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25060 users online. 98 members and 24962 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment