That battlefield 3 preview looks sick! I loved bad company 2, i played the hell out of that game. I have CoD black ops and its fine and all, but i liked battlefield better.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i just bought a PS3
Collapse
X
-
I too like the Metal Gear series...it's portable to XBOX, but I think it's best on PS3. Also, I played Killzone 3's 3D demo...fun but gave me a headache...your ps3 is 3d capable too!
The Metal Gear Solid (new game) will be awesome...and as I stated I think it's better on the PS3.Mag Lite (3 cell w/LED)
Mace (Bear)
Puppy (Lab Staff)Comment
-
This. I mainly play the COD games. Finally, there's a new map pack coming out tomorrow (Thurs) for the PS3 version of Black Ops.
I play GT5 every now & then, but it gets boring fast these days.
Comment
-
I'm kinda surprised that we even have 3 MAG players here, kinda thought I was the only one for a while now. It's a really underrated game compared to most others, but the 256 players just keep dragging me back inComment
-
i've got way more time into Warhawk, but MAG is awesome. Haven't played it much since they upped the top level, but i still log in from time to time.
x2
Originally posted by Deadboltwatching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.Originally posted by ObamaTeam 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,874
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25875 users online. 82 members and 25793 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment