Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help me pick a domain
Collapse
X
-
-
Scaryfish24.com & Scary24.com should be working shortly.
Thanks all!
CHComment
-
-
So you can tall a site is shady without even opening it? I guess http://en.wikipedia.org is a run down, shady site then
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
I know that site by reputation. I'll agree many people feel like you do and don't worry about the domain. I also know from my past in the field(limited but maybe 30-40 websites over the past ~14 years) that there are quite a few people that tend not to trust sites that are not a .com. Lets say for the sake of this issue 10% of people care (I would think more like ~35%), why would I pick something other than a .com when in the long run I might scare away 10% of people interested. Having a .com doesn't effect the remaining 90% of people that don't care about the domain.So you can tall a site is shady without even opening it? I guess http://en.wikipedia.org is a run down, shady site then
It doesn't matter, you're not going to change your opinion and I most likely I won't either. I'll agree to disagree, thank you for your input though.
Have a good one guys,
CHComment
-
http://www.makewords.com/ < good site.
Once you pick your name, consider GV as a hosting provider
Also, contact said idiot. In the past I have bought a number of domain names for various prices - all to good effect.- Ben Cannon.
Chairman, CEO -
CoFounder - Postings are my own, and are not formal positions of any other entity, or legal advice.
Comment
-
- Ben Cannon.
Chairman, CEO -
CoFounder - Postings are my own, and are not formal positions of any other entity, or legal advice.
Comment
-
I'll have to check it out. I've been using another host for quite awhile and it's been cheap and easy . I'm going to have a pretty good increase in traffic in a few months with another deal I'm working on and I'll have to decide if my current is worth it or not.http://www.makewords.com/ < good site.
Once you pick your name, consider GV as a hosting provider
Also, contact said idiot. In the past I have bought a number of domain names for various prices - all to good effect.
Thanks
CHComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,369
Posts: 25,147,231
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28362 users online. 148 members and 28214 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment