Apps that I really need include:
There are a few others, but they are not as important. These are all available in IOS and Android. It is my understanding that some phones come without all the Google Android bloatware, and the post below seems to indicate that that can be removed as well.
The one thing I liked when I had an Android phone years ago was the ability to load apps outside of what is available from Google's store. I was able to load apps for dive planning and decompression curves, as well as gas mixing.
Interesting. This could be an option as well.
- Unifi Network
- Unifi Protect
- Synology Surveillance Station
- Virtual Keypad (alarm)
- SimpliSafe
- Samsung SmartThings
- Venstar (thermostats)
- Tesla (powerwall)
- SolarEdge
- Sonos
- Rachio
There are a few others, but they are not as important. These are all available in IOS and Android. It is my understanding that some phones come without all the Google Android bloatware, and the post below seems to indicate that that can be removed as well.
The one thing I liked when I had an Android phone years ago was the ability to load apps outside of what is available from Google's store. I was able to load apps for dive planning and decompression curves, as well as gas mixing.
Interesting. This could be an option as well.



Comment