Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
USB mouse... Laser?
Collapse
X
-
Laser mouses suck ***, avoid them.
Just buy this and move on with life without worrying about it
vindicta inducit ad salutem?Comment
-
Take a chance on a $50+, and be done with it, really?Laser mouses suck ***, avoid them.
Just buy this and move on with life without worrying about it
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G-MX...2289946&sr=8-1Comment
-
-
-
-
I got a VicTsing mouse. Probably has a virus built in that is currently spying on every single thing I do on my computer.Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.
Comment
-
I had work buy me one in the past, the Black/grey one w/a PS/2 connector, and still going strong years later.
The place I work was bought by another company, and now I am in a cube rather than an office, but I haven't heard any complaints about the noise, but I am tucked back in a set of 4 cubes against a window, so that probably helps with noise-muffle.
I just plugged this one in on Thurs. or Friday and it works great.
A bit sticky on a few keys out the gate(more of a grind on the way down), but wearing in nicely after 2 days of use (as I just got back from vacation, so only like 2 days of use).
I really like the grey-black look, and I do not like the 104's with menu/"Windows" keys, and stick with the Classic 101, as I know how to hit CTL-ESC and tap ALT.

Unicomp actually bought the Lexmark factory or tooling, as I recall.
Just retired this beast:


The Num-Lock light had been out for like 8 years at least, anyways...
It actually cost me like $112, shipped.Last edited by the86d; 02-25-2020, 5:25 AM.Comment
-
Nice, I like the industrial look. I have a mechanical keyboard addiction and really don't need another one. My favorites are the buckling-spring and old school Apple Alps switches. Maybe if the mouse came first the num pad would have become a left-hand standard.Comment
-
vindicta inducit ad salutem?Comment
-
Well as I recall, I played Eye of the Beholder, cocking the keyboard hard left so I could reach the cursor keys with my left hand while mousing with my right..
But Everquest got me using W,A,S,&D.
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON vi keys in command mode...
Last edited by the86d; 02-27-2020, 3:47 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,124
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25235 users online. 157 members and 25078 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment