Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i7 cooling...
Collapse
X
-
-
Look at a company named Noctua. They're the best air cooled heatsinks imoKyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongComment
-
-
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
All the extra . I have collected over the years.#NotMyPresident
#ArrestFauci
sigpicComment
-
-
That's what I've heard. A coworker swears by this brand.
Personally I use all-in-one water cooler from Corsair. I have an H80i to cool my i5-9600k clocked at 4.6 to 5.0 GHz.
My previous gaming rig ran a Phenom II x4 965 at 4.0 GHz for 8 years, using an H50 cooler from Corsair.Comment
-
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
- Alexis de TocquevilleComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,847
Posts: 25,152,330
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17826 users online. 138 members and 17688 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment