Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Recommened Voip Phone Service

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sd_shooter
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 14281

    I recommend getting and Obitalk box and pairing it with a Google Voice number (can be the same as your current home or mobile number.) Completely free, rock solid reliable.

    Procedure in my VOIP Thread.

    Comment

    • #17
      67Cuda
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 1721

      Ooma here. less than $5 a month after hardware. Going on 2 years with no problems. Long distance I use my cell phone.
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      People that call other member stupid get time off.
      So much for being honest.

      Comment

      • #18
        fishmonger
        Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 319

        Originally posted by 67Cuda
        Ooma here. less than $5 a month after hardware. Going on 2 years with no problems. Long distance I use my cell phone.
        ooma has free long distance as well.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1