Seems like So Cal has more deals on guns and Nor Cal has more options for outdoor gun ranges.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
-
More people means more deals.
sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
Tactical deals are more socal
The older daddies guns are nor calComment
-
Seems like slightly better pricing and a lot more variety in SoCal.
Before I viewed the marketplace for entertainment purposes only, seemed the guns i was looking for popped up more often down south.
I just buy guns new now, less hassle, less stressful. Might sell a few this year on the marketplace though. Got a gen 3 G17 I might list for 1200.00. It has one of those polymer beavertail do-hickey's on it! Super-duper rare!!"Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo MachiavelliComment
-
SoCal has the craziest car/police chase every month also! Is this normal living conditions in SoCal?Comment
-
It does seem all the ones I want are in so cal, they always have the pistols I want. I dont think I've bought a used gun from anyone in nor cal, sold plenty on here. I usually buy new online as the stores, selection, and employees always suck and always spread the fud...this is in wine country, not sf area."Possessing Common Sense is considered a misdemeanor in California: using it is apparently a felony...."Comment
-
SoCal seems to have better prices but NorCal seems to have all the things I want. lolsigpic
NRA Lifetime MemberComment
-
socal, norcal is lameComment
-
There are much more WTS ads coming from SoCal because they're flip-floppers who can't make up their mind
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Wyatt Earp

Comment
-
SoCal seems to have more of what I'm after, which are older revolvers.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,499
Posts: 25,148,431
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13899 users online. 114 members and 13785 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment