I was in the private handgun sales and saw a MKIII stainless long slab side barrel for sale asking price was 900 bucks. In the listing the seller mentioned there was a hunter model with 6.88" barrel that sold for 1,300. Am I missing something, when did those become so valuable? I have a short barreled MKIII hunter, not for sale, but if it was could I really get that much for it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger MKIII value?
Collapse
X
-
Sadly all ruger semi autos are now off roster. I was just at an auction last week and blued models were going for 3-400 though. I guess I can almost see them being that valuable in commifornia and should be happy about it but it just seems ridiculous.He who dies with the most guns, was a terrible shot!Comment
-
I feel lucky that I was reading calguns at the time they were falling offthe roster, snagged a 2245 target a month before they were off.Comment
-
Hmmm, maybe I should sell mine (MkII KMK678GC) and just buy it's replacement when I move to Texas.Comment
-
-
There are 12 pages of them for sale on GunBroker. Very few of them over $300."Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
I let my CA residency expire in 2015."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,525
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23913 users online. 68 members and 23845 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment