Typically if one knows about all the legal mumbo jumbo they also know the difference between clips and magazines
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Daewoo 10 round clips?
Collapse
X
-
-
Strictly speaking, all are handguns.
Pistols are semi autos.
Revolvers are revolvers.
But I don't think I ever went "Calguns Clip Police Crazy" on anyone about it.
It's just not that important to me thst I feel the need to show others I know more than they do. I know exactly what they mean, and that's the purpose of language, right?Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
-
Pistols are also bolt-action, lever-action, pump/slide-action, and single-shot.Strictly speaking, all are handguns.
Pistols are semi autos.
Revolvers are revolvers.
But I don't think I ever went "Calguns Clip Police Crazy" on anyone about it.
It's just not that important to me thst I feel the need to show others I know more than they do. I know exactly what they mean, and that's the purpose of language, right?
sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
-
For someone that went through all the legal mumbo-jumbo to register a RAW, it's strange he doesn't know that 10 round AR mags are available at pretty much EVERY gun store.
Something smells funny.
on edit: Ignore what I posted if the OP is actually looking for 10 round STRIPPER "clips" and we all just jumped on the; It's magazines not clips bandwagon.Last edited by Steve_In_29; 01-26-2015, 7:55 PM.Comment
-
That was my point steve. The daewoo rifles, which I believe are the best if not one of the best 5.56 rifles made are fairly rare and a bit unique in usa. The vast majority of folks I meet with a woo...know rifles. So when someone asks for 10 rounders /stripper s ..its a bit strange.
No big deal. I love me some k2 thoughBeans and BulletsComment
-
Rumor is...
Lioneheart Industries, the current importer of "Daewoo" pistols, is looking into importing/manufacturing "Daewoo" rifles for the USA market.sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
-
I too like the K2 and was considering buying one (never had the cash) before they were banned.That was my point steve. The daewoo rifles, which I believe are the best if not one of the best 5.56 rifles made are fairly rare and a bit unique in usa. The vast majority of folks I meet with a woo...know rifles. So when someone asks for 10 rounders /stripper s ..its a bit strange.
No big deal. I love me some k2 thoughComment
-
The guy that stole mine probably doesn't know much about it.That was my point steve. The daewoo rifles, which I believe are the best if not one of the best 5.56 rifles made are fairly rare and a bit unique in usa. The vast majority of folks I meet with a woo...know rifles. So when someone asks for 10 rounders /stripper s ..its a bit strange.
No big deal. I love me some k2 though
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,549
Posts: 25,149,022
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24267 users online. 135 members and 24132 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment