Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

new christmas toys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    rideordie
    • Feb 2007
    • 700

    For my Christmas gift I'm getting myself another AR pistol..

    Comment

    • #32
      Bansh88
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 2500

      I asked my wife for a few things, but wont know til Christmas morning.
      She is picking up a Russian Makarov for me today. kinda Christmas present

      Comment

      • #33
        mag88
        Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 147

        No gun stuff for me this month, my 30 days for handgun will be up in a few days but January will be the month for a gun related purchase since we get an extra paycheck in that month. Kind of tight on money for anything in this month.

        Comment

        • #34
          trphytruck01
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 47

          I have an upper being delivered today (16" 7.62x39 HBAR Seekins MCSR Upper Assembly ) picked up an AR Pistol . Wife is getting me A DiamondHead VRS T handguard , kx5 noveske and phase 5 hex2 and a few other accessories. My wife loved the kx5 Noveske because of the whole flaming pig name. lol

          Comment

          • #35
            cwilliams
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 1244

            Originally posted by PyroFox79
            Getting my first and only SSE because my girlfriend got a bonus and wanted to buy me a gun. So on saturday im DROSing a FNX-45in FDE at Gunfighter Tactical. Im so excited to get my first new gun in like 2 years.
            That was also my Christmas present. You won't be disappointed!

            Comment

            • #36
              JDay
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 19393

              Originally posted by Synergy
              The USP compact is a great pistol! How do you like it?
              It's a good shooter, light recoil.
              Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

              The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

              Comment

              • #37
                skosh69
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 4290

                I picked this up on Weds., my Christmas present to myself....along with a holster and new e-muffs.

                Comment

                • #38
                  golfish
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 10127

                  Originally posted by DennisCA
                  Christmas came a bit early this year:




                  Traditions Springfield Hawken in .50 cal
                  That's awesome....

                  Did you assemble it?
                  Last edited by golfish; 12-19-2014, 8:37 PM.
                  It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                  Happiness is a warm gun.

                  MLC, First 3

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    pronstar
                    Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 198

                    I bought a Dan Wesson CBOB off a fellow CGer, it gets out of jail on Christmas Eve.

                    So I gotta make sure I can get to Ammon Bros before they close.

                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419115595.463100.jpg
                    (Seller's pic)

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      mikenewgun87
                      In Memoriam
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 7732

                      I dont get any xmas presents....im a grinch.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        3006Garand
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 927

                        I got myself a Springfield Loaded 1911 for Christmas. I don't have an actual pick of it because its in a California jail.


                        image.jpg
                        100% deplorable

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Steemax
                          Member
                          • Oct 2014
                          • 394

                          Bought myself a Delton AR15 was on sale for $539 optic ready... Also bought all ODG Magpul furniture for it as well as a Magpul 10/30 round ODG mag.

                          Can't wait to break her out of jail.
                          LA County CCW Timeline:
                          06/24/22 - Mailed in Application
                          08/28/23 - Live Scan
                          08/30/23 - Phone Interview
                          10/05/23 - P2T
                          10/08/23 - Training Submitted & confirmed receipt
                          12/18/23 - Call for pickup
                          01/03/24 - Picked up

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            PyroFox79
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 2603

                            Originally posted by cwilliams
                            That was also my Christmas present. You won't be disappointed!
                            I hope not becuase i just drosed it today
                            USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

                            To be American is to disobey.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              croc4
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2005
                              • 569

                              traditions inline muzzle loader, not sure why but I guess I got the black powder bug ;-/

                              croc4

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Wook
                                Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 263

                                I am getting an AR pistol, a Magpul AFG, a set of MBUS. I get the pistol on 12/27. Merry Christmas to me!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1