Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Range Cart Ideas.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    sholling
    I need a LIFE!!
    CGN Contributor
    • Sep 2007
    • 10360

    I use a gun-buggy similar to this one from Do-All. I've just modified it to hold four long guns by replacing the two single racks with two ATV double racks.



    "Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

    Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association

    Comment

    • #32
      duckman1
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2009
      • 3786

      Originally posted by thenodnarb
      I saw a cool DIY plywood rangecart at the CMP games in AZ. Depending on your purposes and the gear you want to carry, they are usually the two wheeled variety that stands upright


      These are crazy expensive IMO, so I'll be building my own when I get around to it.

      This looks like the game hauler from Cabela's with a few accessories.

      Comment

      • #33
        3RDGEARGRNDRR
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 900

        Originally posted by sholling
        I use a gun-buggy similar to this one from Do-All. I've just modified it to hold four long guns by replacing the two single racks with two ATV double racks.



        HOLY CRAP IM DOING THIS!, I have extra kid strollers that have no use otherwise
        CA: Exorcising my 2A rights

        Comment

        • #34
          cindynles
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 2806

          Originally posted by drkphibr
          Didn't buy it at Target (Costco instead, and for less), but this is essentially the same type of product. Carries everything in one trip and folds nice and compact (for what it is) as well as fits in the trunk with all the gear.

          http://www.target.com/p/mac-sports-f...Fc6CfgodeGwAYw
          I had one of those, it lasted about 4-5 months. One day at Norco the front wheel ripped off of the frame. They are nice, but they are not very durable. I switched to the steel utility wagon and it's been nearly indestructible.

          Originally posted by thenodnarb
          I've seen these used to great effect as well. just for transport though.
          http://www.homedepot.com/p/Farm-Ranc...w&gclsrc=aw.ds
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759

          Comment

          • #35
            thenodnarb
            Veteran Member
            • May 2009
            • 2603

            Originally posted by duckman1
            This looks like the game hauler from Cabela's with a few accessories.
            Thats a good call. Would be a good platform to begin with for a DIY cart
            aluminum game hauler

            How I Powder Coat Pistol Bullets
            How I Powder Coat Rifle Bullets

            Comment

            • #36
              Aldemar
              On Everyone's Ignore List
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2007
              • 4707

              Not designed specifically for the range, but this seems to fit all the requirements:

              AL
              CGF Contributor
              NRA Golden Eagle

              Being north of
              70 has definite advantages: I was able to do all my stupid stuff before video cameras, smartphones, utube, and the internet.

              Comment

              • #37
                L84CABO
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2009
                • 8777

                How about one of these!

                My personal favorite is the one with treds and the mini gun.

                "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                Fighter Pilot

                Comment

                • #38
                  ocabj
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7924

                  I have the Ray-Vin cart kit and scope stand.





                  Three of the USGI style mag pouches on the bottom to hold 20-rounders for the rapid fire stages of the matches.


                  Distinguished Rifleman #1924
                  NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
                  NRL22 Match Director at WEGC

                  https://www.ocabj.net

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1