Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
S&W repair problems
Collapse
X
-
-
As a licensed warranty center, Bolsa can determine that the issue with a firearm is covered under warranty and repair it for free. While having some elective work done on a revolver the gunsmith at Bolsa replaced my ejection rod retaining pin and retimed the cylinder all at no cost due to his determination that both repairs were covered under warranty.
Regardless, sending the pistol back to S&W hasn't worked in the past. I'd suggest the OP get a face-to-face opinion. If Bolsa won't repair it for free he at least has the option to either send it back anyway or have Bolsa actually fix the issue.
And OP, for the record, I DO think this should be a warranty repair on S&W's dime."A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore RooseveltComment
-
If Bolsa can get it paid for by S&W then I totally agree that it is the best option for the OP. I guess I missed that part in your previous post.As a licensed warranty center, Bolsa can determine that the issue with a firearm is covered under warranty and repair it for free. While having some elective work done on a revolver the gunsmith at Bolsa replaced my ejection rod retaining pin and retimed the cylinder all at no cost due to his determination that both repairs were covered under warranty.
Regardless, sending the pistol back to S&W hasn't worked in the past. I'd suggest the OP get a face-to-face opinion. If Bolsa won't repair it for free he at least has the option to either send it back anyway or have Bolsa actually fix the issue.
And OP, for the record, I DO think this should be a warranty repair on S&W's dime.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,588
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19472 users online. 37 members and 19435 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment