Mine.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Favorite range ammo
Collapse
X
-
In handguns I exclusively shoot CCI Blazer Brass, Speer Lawman or Winchester.
In rifles it's either federal, American eagle, Winchester or Remington UMC.Comment
-
Speer lawman 9mm
Winchester 9mm
Hornady critical defense 9mm
Tula 9mm
Remington buckshot 12 gauge
Federal target 12 gaugeWise men seldom speak. - ArcusComment
-
Cheapest brass available...Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongComment
-
I have been using RWS 9mm sport ammo for years without a problem. I brought 150 rounds to Las Vegas with me and found out that it's steel core and is banned from the indoor ranges here.
Anyone know of other ammo that is undocumented steel core so that I don't buy it?Comment
-
Any brass case in walmart.. The lowest price on display.. 😊sigpic
"its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,444
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23932 users online. 101 members and 23831 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment