Spent about half my summer with my last AK pistol, but none currently. I need some time off from building stuff.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How many Projects do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Mo' BBs. -
One almost complete and a second starting. Just dont tell the wifey!
sigpicWango Tango!Comment
-
DAH, I can't count that high....
2 ar's, 6.8, just need top end.
204, need to mount scope, 6x20 Leupold
2 Paras, P-16.40 to 10mm longslide. (out at Bar-sto now).
P-16.40 to 10mm, 6" barrel in a 5" slide..(wonder why).
1Para, P14-45, make the POS shoot where it's pointed!!
1 really *****en idea...may take a while.
New S&W 5" revolver in 38/40.....If I take a lg frame in 357 mag, replace the barrel with a 5" 10mm barrel, rechamber the cylinder to 38/40.
RioComment
-
Not sure......5 or 6........'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
Comment
-
Hmmm, lets take inventory...
1 AK with no FCG. Going to get FCG, New furniture from Iron Wood Designs, and a RaddLock.
1 AK-74 that still needs a side rail and optic. However, it is in working condition.
1 AR. Complete in the fact that it shoots, however it is a WOA match upper and has no optic...
1 AR that has a lower (semi built off of spare parts) and an LMT 16" upper with Eotech and matech BUIS. Needs rest of LPK, Stock, Rails, VFG and Magpul enhanced TG.
1 Mosin Nagant 91/30 that is waiting on a PU optic
Hot damn, I need to go into the safe and check out what else, I know im forgetting a couple....If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
----------------------------
I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
----------------------------
With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skinComment
-
If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
----------------------------
I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
----------------------------
With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skinComment
-
I need to finish my current AR, I rebuilt it and it is still missing an ejection port cover assembly, muzzle attachment, and sights/optics. I have a retro 601 coming my way soon so I'll have to finish that. I also have an extra AR receiver lying around that I am going to turn into either a 9mm or a .22lr. I am thinking .22lr because the ammo is cheaper and no mag lock.
Lastly, I am hunting for a 10/22 receiver and I think I found the one I like.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,581
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13519 users online. 37 members and 13482 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment