Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Addicted to buying ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    Wild West
    Member
    • May 2014
    • 393

    Addicted? Not me.....

    Just bought a case of 00 Buck and a case of Slugs. But I can stop whenever I want.....I think

    Comment

    • #62
      SonofWWIIDI
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2011
      • 21583

      Originally posted by Maltese Falcon
      Dag nab it SonofWWIIDI !!

      Why did you have to post that?

      .
      Just to piss people off!
      :


      Originally posted by MotoriousRacing
      I want to buy that and I don't even have a .45.... yet.
      Well, hurry up and get one!


      Originally posted by yankee-pete
      I can definitely agree with the never enough sentiment. If I go out and shoot 300 rounds, I must replace them with 500 (minimum).

      I pulled the trigger on the cabelas deal. I love finding good 45 deals.

      Free shipping is a must.
      Free shipping is a must, or we might as well stalk the walmarts.

      Originally posted by my66quick
      Thanks for the heads up. I just did it too.
      Apparently, at some point after I posted this, the price went up. I hope they still honor our orders. I got my order confirmation email, just waiting for the shipping notice. Fingers crossed.
      Sorry, not sorry.
      🎺

      Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1