Great mod!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stack-On Gun cabinet mod
Collapse
X
-
Holster question
Does keeping a pistol in a holster for a prolonged period of time hurt the finish. Will it remove the blueing?Comment
-
I was able to find the small ones on amazon, not sure about the larger version though.
G.P.S. Magnetic Small Pistol Holster3DGearGuy - 3D printing freedom since 2020! Use code CG10OFF for 10% off all orders of $15 or more!Comment
-
VERY nice low-budget mod!
I bolted another Stack-On handgun cabinet, to the top of my Stack-On rifle cabinet, but I like the use of space your mod makes. I might even hang a few extra handguns thusly, as Lord knows I have enough pieces of crappy leftover Uncle Mike's holsters, from 20 years ago even!
sigpicComment
-
While we're on the subject of modding these cabinets, does anyone have any ideas on mods to better accommodate scoped rifles?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk3DGearGuy - 3D printing freedom since 2020! Use code CG10OFF for 10% off all orders of $15 or more!Comment
-
Looks like a decent solution. Thinking about Lazy Suzanne-ing a 12 gauge under my desk.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkComment
-
TaggedOriginally posted by Rainbow WarriorAwesome let's piss off the Germans, what could possibly go wrong.Originally posted by desertjoshWtf. How do you fail with a broomstick, then think it will be easier with a Mexican sausage?Originally posted by Waking HeavyI carry a gun. It's a small gun though, to compensate for my enormous pecker.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,497
Posts: 25,148,391
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14678 users online. 126 members and 14552 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment