Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Long gun prices in 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Steve_In_29
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 5682

    I doubt there will be much of a shift in buying but some prices (on things like ARs and AKs) will continue to drop as supply continues to catch up to demand.

    Personally I don't see myself buying anything else until I (hopefully) leave the state in 2015.

    Comment

    • #17
      Joćo
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2013
      • 57

      Hopefully they will decrease like the crime rate in Oakland.


      Sent from my iPhone using My

      Comment

      • #18
        dyson
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 4342

        Lot of people thought DROS was already registration.

        Comment

        • #19
          Syds Grandpa
          Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 340

          Two week post Christmas slow down, and off and running again. Especially 308, and cool billet AR15. Potential gun buyers are saturated wilt square black guns. They are looking for something else.

          Comment

          • #20
            m98
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2005
            • 4088

            A LOT OF gun owners have absolutely no idea whats happening to their 2A rights. They also think that when the drosd the long gun they just bought years ago, that it was already REGISTERED when they drosd.

            On the other hand I am thru with neva buying a long gun again here.
            "Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman

            10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>

            Comment

            • #21
              tbc
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2011
              • 5955

              So should I expect some people just stop purchasing long guns because of this ridiculously new law became effective in 2014? Not me. I will continue to buy them.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

              Comment

              • #22
                jbk
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 957

                I hope so huey. Me and the wife were shooting clays today and she decided she wanted a 20ga for clays. I wish she would have said something when I picked up a 12 ga for cheap after thanksgiving.

                Comment

                • #23
                  PaintItBlack
                  Member
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 273

                  Well I'll bet the C&R price gouging will drop like a rock.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1