Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where Do You Store Your Ammo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    MrElectric03
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1590

    For now I keep it locked I the safe or in my locked closet, once I get more rifles and a bigger safe I'll put the shelves back in my current safe and use it for ammo, until of course if need a bigger safe...
    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
    We must be on calguns...

    Comment

    • #62
      sirgiles
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2008
      • 2311

      stockpile

      Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
      I am at a different level than your average shooter. I have nearly 600 rounds stockpiled, and my space lease does not allow for any outside storage next to my unit. Therefore I have to get creative. I cant put it underneath my trailer either because those dogs get feisty when manfolk go fishing around down there.
      "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

      Bruce Lee

      Comment

      • #63
        e-clip
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 79

        My gun safe is for the guns with only a few loaded mags and speed loaders.
        My ammo is in a smaller safe dedicated for ammo only.

        Comment

        • #64
          Inkman
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 1116

          Every room in the house except the bathrooms.

          Al
          Various 1911s.
          Some revolvers.
          Some rifles.
          Back to owning some of those "polymer" guns.

          They see me rollin'
          They hatin'

          Comment

          • #65
            alfred1222
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2010
            • 7331

            i put ammo wherever i can, mostly on shelves
            Originally posted by Kestryll
            This guy is a complete and total idiot.
            /thread.

            ΦΑ

            Comment

            • #66
              Azianmunk
              Junior Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 13

              Living room closet has a gun safe perfectly squeezed into it, the original wooden shelf in the closet has ammo stacked to the ceiling. Electronic double locks on the closet door.

              Comment

              • #67
                obiwan
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2012
                • 657

                50 cal cans in my home office

                Comment

                • #68
                  HighLander51
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 5144

                  Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                  I am at a different level than your average shooter. I have nearly 600 rounds stockpiled,
                  That's enough for just one weekend of 2 USPSA matches, plus a little practice.

                  I store it in a truck box

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    HighLander51
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 5144

                    Originally posted by EMPTYITOUT
                    I wrap it in tinfoil. Must be a Pilipino thang.
                    I know you meant tinpoil! Pinoys store ammo in their Open guns, and keep shoving bullets in the mags until they are pilled up. Make sure your gun is pull up before you start chuuting. And try to chuut 2 alpa's on every paper
                    Last edited by HighLander51; 12-01-2013, 4:55 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      EMPTYITOUT
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 902

                      Originally posted by HighLander51
                      I know you meant tinpoil! Pinoys store ammo in their Open guns, and keep shoving bullets in the mags until they are pilled up. Make sure your gun is pull up before you start chuuting. And try to chuut 2 alpa's on every paper
                      Ahhhhh you punny dat one!

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        Lucky Scott
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2610

                        I store mine in my 'fridge. I no longer have room for food.


                        I am so hungry............................................ .....................................

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          HOGDOG1955
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 2401

                          right now i have i think 5600 rounds in the safe with my guns and another 43 thousand rounds split between 2 more safes.in the 2 ammo only safes its in plano ammo cans and original cardboard cases. oh and in with the guns i also have i think maybe 500 rounds of non lead.but the non lead is just in 9mm, 40, 45, 357 mag, 223, 22, 22 mag and 44 mag.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            JDay
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19393

                            If your safe is in a fire it may explode. You pretty much turned it into a bomb.

                            Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                            Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                            The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              Teeko
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 2698

                              ammo cans in the garage

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1